12.1.15

Lusting over: Ray-Ban retro sunnies


Sunglasses are a must because: 1 / I need these babes protecting my eyes from the terrifying noon sun and the even more dreadful twilight sun (especially while driving) and 2 / they are cool as f, no worrying about my awful eye make-up skills because you can't freaking see them!! (ok, these are a bit clear but you get the message). Eventhough they are a bit of a complex issue for me because my eyesight is crap so I either have to be wearing contacts or have their lenses changed to prescripted ones, sunglasses are awesome. 

Los anteojos de sol son un must porque: 1 / necesito que estos bebes protejan mis ojos del terrible sol del mediodía y el aun más espeluznante sol del crepúsculo (especialmente mientras manejo) y 2 / porque son re cancheros, no hay necesidad de preocuparse si tu técnica de maquillaje de ojos es terrible porque no los podés ver!! (ok, estos son un poco transparentes pero entienden la idea). A pesar de que estos anteojos sean un poco problemáticos porque mi vista es horrible por lo cual tengo que estar usando lentes de contacto o ponerle aumento a los lentes, los anteojos de sol están bárbaros.

Find me on: TUMBLR / POLYVORE / PINTEREST / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment