13.8.14

Shades of cool

So it's Buenos Aires Fashion Week time again! The weather for day 1 was nice to us but a bit too cold for my liking, and the freezing wind didn't help either. I went to the Las Pepas show which I really enjoyed, particularly their black & white outfits (trend obssession!). Unfortunetly, I won't be able to go every day due to school but hopefully I'll be able to on Friday! Is anyone planning on going? What's your favorite fashion week? 

Es momento de Bafweek una vez más! El clima del Día 1 nos tuvo piedad, pero fue un poco muy frío para mi gusto, y el viento helado no ayudó demasiado. Fui al show de Las Pepas que me gustó mucho, especialmente los looks con tonos blancos y negros. Desafortunadamente, no voy a poder ir todos los días por el colegio pero tal vez vaya el viernes! Alguno está planeando ir? Cuál es su fashion week favorito?

Caro x. 

Find me on:  tumblr | polyvore | pinterest instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment