6.7.14

An introduction

Hi reader/s or maybe just me. For only a while I hope? As the title plainly states, this is an introduction to Les unreals. I would love to explain the occurence of this blog's name but the truth is I have no idea of how it came to my mind. Let's just say it was fate. Anyway, I really hope it does thrive and doesn't plunge into oblivion, like many of my belongings, oops. 

So, back to the important (or unimportant) points of this post, I created this blog to have a space where I can talk about fashion, inspirations and events in my life that are related to the latter. Aditionally, I'll post pictures of my outfits and try Polyvore as a medium of communication as I am mildly obsessed with it. 

P.s. Excuse the pointless picture, I just love it and her very much. I mean, who doesn't love Alexa Chung?

Hola lector/es o solamente yo tal vez. Durante sólo un ratito espero... Como el título francamente manifiesta, esta es una introducción a Les unreals. Me encantaría darles una explicación del surgimiento de este nombre pero la verdad es que no tengo idea de como llego a mi mente. Supongamos que fue el destino. En fin, realmente espero que el blog prospere y que no se sumerja en el olvido, como muchas de mis pertenencias, oops.

Entonces, volviendo a los importantes (o más bien insignificantes) puntos de este post, creé este blog para tener un espacio donde pueda escribir sobre moda, inspiraciones y eventos de mi vida que se relacionen a los puntos anteriores. Cabe agregar que publicaré fotos de mis outfits y probaré Polyvore como un medio de comunicación ya que le tengo una leve obsesión.

P.d. Perdón por la foto de Alexa Chung que no tiene sentido alguno, sólo que amo la foto y a ella. O sea, quien no ama a Alexa Chung?

Caro x. 

Find me on:  tumblr | polyvore | pinterest instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment